We welcome your RC Monster Truck videos! Click the BROWSE button below to select the video file you wish to upload. Then click the UPLOAD button to begin the process. After uploading your file, you will be taken to a form where you can tell us more (Where did the video take place? What is your name? Where are you from? What hop-ups do you have? etc.).
Video files can be no larger than 50MB.
|BYT only accepts the following file types:|
|Movie Files:||MPG, MPEG, AVI, MOV, WMV|
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE BASIC RULES FOR UPLOADING VIDEOS!
* DO NOT SEND IN MOVIES THAT ARE NOT YOURS. DON'T STEAL!! BE YOUR OWN PERSON!
* DON'T E-MAIL US WONDERING WHEN YOUR VIDEO WILL BE POSTED. WE WILL GET IT UP A.S.A.P. (if it is worth posting).
* THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR PERSONAL WEB SITE.
* We are very picky about what we will post on the Beatings page. The video has to be really good to make it!
* Don't bother sending in lame vids of your truck driving around your lawn. BEAT IT!
TIPS FOR SENDING IN VIDEO FILES:
* Lengthy intro screens and exit screens only add to file size. Keep them short if you use them.
* Use Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Studio or Quicktime Pro to optimize your video file size and edit out unwanted scenes.
Sorry for all the rules and guidelines but if you can help us, we will help you by getting your videos posted on the site for tens of thousands of RC freaks to view every day. If you choose to ignore the above, we will choose not to post your stuff!
Videos will be hosted on YouTube and embedded into the BYT Beatings Page.