Ok everyone! Time for the legal mumbo jumbo...
|All material contained within this web site is property of BeatYourTruck.com unless otherwise noted. All content, artwork, design or any other element of this web site may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of BeatYourTruck.com. All pictures and videos submitted to BeatYourTruck.com become property of BeatYourTruck.com. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit pictures or videos.
If you like to steal this type of information, it should be known that we are happy to prosecute thieves like yourself. Our lawyers get a percentage of what we win in damages so: it does not cost us anything to sue you for copyright infringement in accordance with the Berne copyright convention. Therefore if you infringe on our copyright, we will NOT HESITATE to bring legal actions upon you. This is not a threat but a fair warning. All logos and other items referring to specific companies are property of said company. Life is short. Get your OWN ideas and be your OWN person.
By uploading your videos and pictures, you give www.beatyourtruck.com the right to use them as we wish, without recourse, for display on this site and / or distribution in other manners. By uploading your file(s) to www.beatyourtruck.com, you release your rights to the video or pictures and they become property of www.beatyourtruck.com.
|"Beat Your Truck" and related logos are a trademark of Frame Web Design, owner Chris Frame. They may not be used without express written permission from Frame Web Design.|
|BEAT YOUR TRUCK WEB SITE AND FORUM DISCLAIMER|
|The BEAT YOUR TRUCK Forum is a place to share information and chat with other RC fanatics. It is for entertainment purposes.
The opinions, pictures or anything else posted on the BYT Forum are not necessarily the opinions or beliefs of Beat Your Truck or the owner of BYT.
www.beatyourtruck.com is not responsible for any negative, poorly written or otherwise offensive materials on the forum.
www.beatyourtruck.com does not recommend selling or buying items from other users on this forum. If you do so, it is completely at your own risk and www.beatyourtruck.com is not liable or responsible in any way, shape or form. There are many places on the internet that specialize in buying and selling items such as www.ebay.com. Anyone using the www.beatyourtruck.com web site waives and releases any and all claims, demands, causes of action or rights to sue for damages against www.beatyourtruck.com and its owner for the actions of any www.beatyourtruck.com forum member(s), whether or not in connection with a transaction hosted on this Web site. www.beatyourtruck.com hereby disclaims any and all warranty, whether express or implied, in connection with your use of the www.beatyourtruck.com to perform classified ad transactions. If you are a resident of California, by using the www.beatyourtruck.com forum, you waive any rights you may have under California Civil Code §1542.
We do not warrant the legality, quality or appropriateness of any item posted for sale on the www.beatyourtruck.com web site. In addition, we do not warrant the accuracy or truth of any listing on our site.
Use your head and an extra dose of common sense. If you do not have any common sense (or if you only have a very small amount of it), leave this web site immediately and find a different hobby.
|BEATYOURTRUCK.COM FORUM - USER AGREEMENT|
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH BEATYOURTRUCK.COM OFFERS YOU
ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES/WEB SITE. BY USING OUR WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS:
1. beatyourtruck.com is a Venue. beatyourtruck.com is not an Auctioneer. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. We cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Consequently, we do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer, and nothing in this agreement shall modify the governing provisions of Ca. Com. Code § 2401(2) and Uniform Com. Code § 2-401(2), under which legal ownership of an item is transferred upon physical delivery of the item to the buyer by the seller.
2. Release. Because we are a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release beatyourtruck.com (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
3. Information Control. We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. By using beatyourtruck.com, you agree to accept such risks and beatyourtruck.com is not responsible for the acts or omissions of users on the beatyourtruck.com.
4. Description of item(s) for trade or sale. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on the beatyourtruck.com. You must describe your item and all terms of sale on beatyourtruck.com. Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item.
5. Fraud. Without limiting any other remedies, beatyourtruck.com may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the beatyourtruck.com.
6. Your Information.
6.2 Restricted Activities. Your Information (or any items listed) and your activities on the Site shall not: (a) be false, inaccurate or misleading; (b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; (c) infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (d) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising); (e) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (f) be obscene or contain pornography or (g) contain any viruses, (h) create liability for beatyourtruck.com or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and (i) link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that: (aa) are prohibited under this Agreement; or (bb) you do not have a right to link to or include. Furthermore, you may not list any item on beatyourtruck.com (or consummate any transaction that was initiated using our web site) that, by completing the transaction, could cause beatyourtruck.com to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. You may only list RC (radio controlled vehicles) related items on beatyourtruck.com.
7. No Warranty.
9. Resolution of Disputes. In the event a dispute arises between you
the partner in the trade/sale, you and beatyourtruck.com agree that any
claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement
or our services ("Claims") shall be resolved between the buyer
and seller, not beatyourtruck.com. beatyourtruck.com will not become a
mediator for disputes nor can it be held responsible for the actions of
the buyer and/or seller.
|The modifications, product reviews, pictures, videos and all other items on this web site
are for entertainment purposes. If you attempt to duplicate or perform any
of them, you do so at your own risk. BeatYourTruck.com
is not responsible for your actions in any way, shape or form.
Product reviews and other statements made on this web site are based upon our personal opinions. You may or may not agree with them. That's ok because that what this great country is all about. If we say something is great, you buy it and don't like it.....too bad. Don't come crying to us. If we say something is bad, you buy it and don't like it....you are stupid!
Use your head and an extra dose of common sense. If you do not have any common sense (or if you only have a very small amount of it), leave this web site immediately and find a different hobby. Read your Owners Manual that came with your RC vehicle or other RC items and follow the safety instructions provided within. PLAY SAFE!!!!
does not sell or distribute personal information of any sort to anyone.
We are not a sleazy web site looking to capitalize on your trust. We are
here to celebrate the hobby of RC. It's that simple.
Note: By uploading your videos and pictures, you give www.beatyourtruck.com the right to use them as we wish, without recourse, for display on this site and / or distribution in other manners. By uploading your file(s) to www.beatyourtruck.com, you release your rights to the video or pictures and they become property of www.beatyourtruck.com.